Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 62

Thread: " Open You'r Heart "

  1. #41
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    One of my fav movies. "Are you stealing my shoes ? No, I tell fortunes by reading the creases in peoples feet." The return of Captain Howdy. "Mommy, make him stop ! He's trying to kill me !" Oh, yeah. One of my all-time favs.
    Ok, I see y'all are way ahead of me on prose and poetry, so it's my turn again. Good stuff ya guys write. I like it. Lemme see. Something for the chicks and something for nature.

    Manifest by Iowa Farmboy 10/22/2001

    Can a love be wrong ?
    Christened with hope
    New paths of splendor
    I for you, you for me
    We are one

    Caresses, gentle hints of dove wing
    Embers glow to flame
    A longing fulfilled
    Placid emotion now past
    Be gone not long-I wait

    The End*********************


    Slowly, silently
    Mist rising from the water of its birth
    Stretching to hints of morning light
    Prisms of life force

    A dance of daylight
    Bonds of nature
    Falling quietly to its mother
    To rise again

    The End*************************

    And some song lyrics. Think of it on the lines of Bob Seger's, "On the Road Again" for tempo and rhythm

    Midnight Calling by Iowa Farmboy 11/28/2002

    Slippin' into darkness
    No stars in cloudless sky
    Reflection back of my own life
    I've been livin' with a lie

    Been searchin' for the truth
    Can't seem to find my way
    Happiness is just a word
    It's darkest in the day

    Pitch black reminisces
    Saw spirit crushed and falling
    This isn't how I planned it
    Midnight comes a calling

    I rise now, half-awake
    The dim drips from my eyes
    It's just another day
    To live out one more lie

    Wish I could find the path
    To take back what was mine
    Can Karma change with each new day ?
    I'll gladly walk the line

    Pitch black reminisces
    Saw spirit crushed and falling
    This isn't how I planned it
    Midnight comes a calling

    The End*********************(I've added a couple more stanzas since the original and sent it to JJ to play with)

  2. #42
    Inactive Member almarockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ohh bitchin poetry! makes me wanna post some of my own.. all in time though gotta find the right one.. hey famveronica thanx for visiting my site [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    Ella u are so amazing, i dint' know all that about u..

    All of u here have awsome lives, isn't it curious how we all come together?

  3. #43
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hola, Alma.
    Yes I have to agree that this site has become home to so many wonderful people. It is a diverse community of people with backgrounds and interests that span the spectrum. I think it is a wonderful community, One that is so willing to share with each other, on and off the board. We have shared in the joy of births, and exchanged tears when death's shadow has appeared. We have offered our shoulders to those that in times of need, just needed to hear some positive words.
    I never imagined allowing myself to get close to people I met through the Internet, But I have. I feel honored to call members of this board my friends.
    The one common denominator of course is the love and respect we have for this wonderful lady that we know only through her words, images and music. She has allowed us to gather here in her house (basically) and she has done nothing but made us, everyone feel welcomed and respected.

    <marquee> [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] </marquee>

    Roger

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Jade Stone 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2003
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good morning everyone!
    (I`m doing well Gus,thanks for asking)

    Thought I`d leave you all with another one,
    before I`m off to work.

    UNDERTOE..

    Outline my lips,with blood
    fingerprint me in ***
    Mythological rivers of woe
    obscure the rhythmic undertoe
    With gapping mouths
    and hidden eyes
    we masquerade in
    suits of lies..

  5. #45
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Excellent symbolism, JS13. Keep on it. Almarockstar, you're up to bat. Show us some of that 14th inning Red Sox stuff in prose. We need a tear-jerker here for balance, so whaddya got in the dresser drawer ya never showed anybody ?

  6. #46
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alma, I ment to say that my story is all the truth(except where I lied about the witness protection program... I didn't enter that until my teens [img]wink.gif[/img] )
    <marquee> [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Flores de Muerto [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] </marquee>

    Rog

  7. #47
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    On a closing note for quotes

    From the Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper (the original novel)

    "My father's people say, at the birth of the sun and his brother, the moon, their mother died. So the sun gave to the Earth Her body from which was to spring forth all life. And She drew forth from Her breast the stars. The stars, She threw into the night sky to remind them of Her soul. So shall her children's monument forever lie."

  8. #48
    Inactive Member almarockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok i hope i dont strike out....

    In Dreams

    I want to drape you in the finest velvet
    I want to caress your femeninity
    Deflower you petal by petal w/my own moist lips
    If you could only see beyond our similarities
    Our breasts, our hair, our sex and ambiguity

    I want to take you down a path drawn by Hecate and Diana
    Taste your sweet ambrosia and loose my self in your sensuality
    Admit or regret.. But please nver forget
    that i will always be here waiting for the oportunity

    My fangs are bared and so is my hearth
    for you i am a beast in heat
    In dreams i make you mine
    In dreams you loose your mind
    Beware this lust, dont take so much trust.. Understand my necessity

    You are the one who pierced my hearth
    you are the vixen in my fantasies
    forget for only one day your taboos and worries
    Awake into a new night in my arms, in my coffin

    Last nite i dreamed again of your hair, your scent, and your legs btween my sins
    What is all this worth when i know it was only but a dream?
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    You're clever clever. Hecate ? the night goddess who gives and takes from man in Greek Mythology. We gotta talk sometime. I'm Mediterranean, ya know. My grandfather came over from Greece on a cattle boat, of all things.
    It also tells me something else about ya. How's "Blessed Be" work for ya ? Uh-huh

    "Demeter, bringer of seasons, what god of heaven or what mortal man has taken away Persephone and pierced with sorrow your heart? For I heard her voice, yet saw not with my eyes who it was." [Hecate to Demeter. Homeric Hymn to Demeter 55]

    Would you believe I live right above a buncha white witches in my building ? Yup, I do. They're just totally righteous people. I've even got some stuff around my place just to annoy conservatives. Even got a genuine witches athame'.

    Then ya mention Diana. Guys, careful on this one. Diana was a Greek goddess that turned Actaeon into a stag and the poor guy was subsequently torn to pieces by dogs just for annoying her at home in the cave. She woulda made a great chick rocker.
    Almarockstar, you're an interesting person.

  10. #50
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Mythology fascinates me. To every myth is a basis of truth. [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic